MOre Handle Bars ??

Yep not bad at all. Little bit confused though about which bars are available, is there only one of each as pictued on the front page? If so who's up for which bars? I'm only really interested in the set of syncros gorillas but because I'd be relying on someone else to help with payment I guess I'd defer if someone else wants them.
Would also consider a set of silver hyperlites if there were any of those knocking around sidekick dude.

Lots of everything apart from Alpinestars Oversized Carbon is how I understand it.....where's Jeff :!: :!: :!:

neilll":1spq5xcw said:
Lots of everything apart from Alpinestars Oversized Carbon is how I understand it.....where's Jeff :!: :!: :!:

Here Here Here !!

reading all the buzz dude...

You are right !! only 01 Alpinestars... the rest's got plenty !!!

Can someone take charge... i'll be most happy to pack all of them into a nice box ;)

stevet1":1hqk7g3n said:
Yep not bad at all. Little bit confused though about which bars are available, is there only one of each as pictued on the front page? If so who's up for which bars? I'm only really interested in the set of syncros gorillas but because I'd be relying on someone else to help with payment I guess I'd defer if someone else wants them.
Would also consider a set of silver hyperlites if there were any of those knocking around sidekick dude.

Silver hyperlites ?? Taperlites maybe, no silver hypers... maybe black hypers... got to check

Sidekick416":1p4l17ud said:
maybe black hypers... got to check

I would prefer black hyperlights if there is a choice, let me know and I'm also happy to coordiante things from this end :D

cool, steve if you want to give me cash i'll pay for yours with paypal......... Any one else? we need five!

Hmm sorry folks but I'm going to have to back out again, decided I would really prefer some silver hyperlights.

Is anyone else up for this deal - I think we are up to 3 already, need 2 more for freebie shipping...??????????

Stick me down for a 3DV Hyperlite please Neilll. You co-ordinating? Let me know what I owe you.

Back