Morati titanium bike with ti fork and rare crankset

Tis a thing of beauty. These forks do ride so frikin nice on my Ti FAT and compliment the geometry perfectly. Combined with Ti Moots riser bars, Ti Moots stem etc you end up with sub 20lbs with smoooooth natural suspension.
I honestly think that is the finest possible frame, fork, bar and stem combo for the ultimate rigid retro bike. The Moots i-beam is the only Ti stem stiff enough for the job IMHO (when combined with Ti forks and bars)
Some folk scoff at the extravagance but with sensible parts at least you’re getting an incredible ride quality and performance for your money

This Morati on the other hand is a thing of beauty, but with the fragile crankset and rear mech it’s only ever gonna be a wall hanger/garage queen

Last edited:
I honestly think that is the finest frame, fork, bar and stem combo possible for the ultimate rigid retro bike
Hey now, for sheer pretties, my Seven with Black Sheep forks is OK. Agreed about the stem though

Attachments

• IMG_3060.jpeg
    IMG_3060.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 33
I did say “retro”.
That is absolutely gorgeous though, - about as good as it gets! 😎

Last edited:
I honestly think that is the finest possible frame, fork, bar and stem combo for the ultimate rigid retro bike. The Moots i-beam is the only Ti stem stiff enough for the job IMHO (when combined with Ti forks and bars)
Some folk scoff at the extravagance but with sensible parts at least you’re getting an incredible ride quality and performance for your money

This Morati on the other hand is a thing of beauty, but with the fragile crankset and rear mech it’s only ever gonna be a wall hanger/garage queen
100% agree. Ti cranks are a no no for cranks imo, Alu/Steel is better for the app. Yes IK about the latest Wings Ti cranks but im talking retros. 🙂

Crazy shipping cost unfortunatly.
Price is in line with this beauty. The frame is not the one with special morati bottom bracket area, so not the best for collection.

Back