Morati titanium bike with ti fork and rare crankset

That is lovely! I liked that saddle and decided to look it up.....ouch

edit: seems to have been up since mid 2022 so yeah

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
All very fancy, but like a lot of these show bikes hard use of these components in a race situation would show their inferiority to Shimano despite their superior cost.

That is lovely! I liked that saddle and decided to look it up.....ouch

edit: seems to have been up since mid 2022 so yeah
Prices are all over the place for those, I think I paid £28 for mine a few years ago. They’re not all that rare.
Having sat on it for a few minutes, “ouch” is still applicable though

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I try to snatch the forks, money's no object anymore, hehe ( insert greedy smiley), if only I could stop daydreaming about it...I doubt he's gonna respond positively though☹️

Last edited:
Prices are all over the place for those, I think I paid £28 for mine a few years ago. They’re not all that rare.
Having sat on it for a few minutes, “ouch” is still applicable though
I had one of those too. All good until you crash on a cold day and it cuts into your bollocks like a knife through butter… that bare metal shell is not forgiving

Tis a thing of beauty. These forks do ride so frikin nice on my Ti FAT and compliment the geometry perfectly. Combined with Ti Moots riser bars, Ti Moots stem etc you end up with sub 20lbs with smoooooth natural suspension.

Damn you M-Power. If it wasn’t for such talk I’d have sold my forks to fearfactoryüberalles ages ago. Sooo can’t justify keeping them, but don’t wanna see them go!

Back