Moots Routt titanium frame and fork, Chris King headset.

t_boda

Devout Dirtbag
Selling as it's too small.
I'd prefer for it to be collected from/around Poole but can also post. It'll be expensive, however, due to insurance costs.
I can email any pictures or information as necessary, please ask.
Thanks. Tom

Moots Routt titanium frame and carbon fork.
Front and rear disc brakes, flat mount.
Frame is stock 55.0cm (as per Moots' geo chart) with the 1cm extended HT option.
Forks are Moots' own carbon number. 1 1/18"-1.5" tapered. Very very light and have a clever integrated nut and fitting kit for mudguards.
Pink CK i7 headset (bought from Moots)
Comes with the extra options of extended HT, rack and mudguard mounts, both mechanical and Di2 routing.
Lots of titanium bolts.
Wheels are bolt thru. Both original Moots axles will be included in the sale and are barely used as were swapped out.
Will double check everything but I bought the frame/forks from new, have covered less than 1000miles with them (blame work, I had two days holiday last year..) and have never crashed, dropped nor mistreated the bike.

Cost me £4.5k brand new from Moots, receipts available. Not even registered yet so that can be done by the next owner.
I'd be looking £3000. My loss is your gain.
I know it's not cheap but hey, it's a Moots.

I'll also be selling the Ultegra Di2 hydraulic gruppo so that could go with the frame if that'd be of interest and means I wouldn't have to disconnect brakes etc. £550 with frame, £700 on it's own. Upgraded with internal ECU, cabling, new battery and flat mount brakes.

Back