mods please remove change of plans

Re: 97 proflex 857

well thats ironic this should get bumped up. been doing a spot of helping with a charity ride -and got roped into a bit of marshalling (all terrain 35 miles) and this was my bike of the day, out of 80 or so bikes only about 20 of them weren't modern specializeds :roll:

but there were a few retros amonst them including one of these, that forks setup looks even nicer up close.

oh and my respect for roadies has gone up - some of the terrain was tough for a mountain bike and several were doing it on road bikes :shock:

Re: 97 proflex 857

MarinMartin":11gyk5ez said:
well thats ironic this should get bumped up. been doing a spot of helping with a charity ride -and got roped into a bit of marshalling (all terrain 35 miles) and this was my bike of the day, out of 80 or so bikes only about 20 of them weren't modern specializeds :roll:

but there were a few retros amonst them including one of these, that forks setup looks even nicer up close.

oh and my respect for roadies has gone up - some of the terrain was tough for a mountain bike and several were doing it on road bikes :shock:
the forks might not be the best to ride or so they say but if ya want an iconic look these and the amp research are it imho also if done right i still think that the 857/957 is the best looking proflex ever made ;)

Back