ModernWarfare 2

Played it last night.

All I can say is.

Mental explosion.

Its brainless destruction and nothing dramatically new. Not sure of that airport level though :shock:

jez-4-bikes-max":1plpe994 said:
Played it last night.

All I can say is.

Mental explosion.

Its brainless destruction and nothing dramatically new. Not sure of that airport level though :shock:

Indeed, I am sure they could of goten the same end story via different means than the deliberately questioning airport level.

That said, I end up doing similar in the GTA series after deciding after 5 minutes that the chap that keeps paging me to do his bidding is too demanding, all take and no give, there is no way I could of had a decent working relationship with him.

perry":2wbmabjg said:

What a tw@t, all that over a game. Why do kids these days seem to document every little aspect of their sad little lives and stick it on pootube.

I didn't wait in line, I hit download this torrent. If I don't like it, I'll right click and hit uninstall. Or maybe I'll take a massive hit from a meth pipe and make a video for pootube. :D

Well i enjoyed it :cool: done it on the hardened setting all the way thru, its a game, think people over -anal-ize it, it could have been a whole lot worse and there are certain things that aren't great, but on the whole its a pretty good game.

Ive never played any of the game part of either cod4, waw or the new one......although my son has.

I only play online hardcore team deathmatch..... :D

That bit is the nuts

comical that the servers crashed yesterday for hours, it has so far 4 common bugs that people are getting, its been hacked already but with no dedi servers or admin rights you cant kick people, and one of the company tech guys let the cat out the bag by saying in an interview that pc gamers are a drop in the bucket and dont really matter......fantastic this really is a bad omen for pc gaming, only thing consoles are any good for is driving games and mario stuff, anyone saying different needs to get used to fps games with a razor mouse n decent keyboard trying to aim with a joypad after that is a joke, though on consoles they do have aim assist anyway ,

good game , flawed. needs some serious patches soon, not sure how modding will work with steam updates , can see bans when it tries to auto update your game and finds it modded

JeRkY":2kqftv13 said:
Installed it at 7:30 last night, completed it on single player on hardest level by 1:30am.

Story line wasnt as compelling as COD4. And it also struck me as a little dumbed down (direct port of the console version, missing features of COD4 MW PC version, and also seamingly easy.

The last chase sequence was a particular laughably dissapointing level.

Will have to do a thread posting up your pit times (screenshots required as evidence ;) ) Think I am running a low 32 second with 0 civi kills as my fastest run yet. (not sure if this varies accross platforms)

:shock: I don't want to come up against you online!
Took me 10 hours on Veteran & my best Pit time is 48 seconds
The game was too short, last chase was pointless & overall not as good as COD4, un-surprisingly left open for MW3 - hunt for the elusive Makarov? :roll:
Hopefully the online experience will match COD4.

Back