Modern wheelset FS - £60 delivered - Mavic/M475/Stout

djoptix

Senior Retro Guru
Sorry this is a bit modern, but I know there are a few of us hiding away modern bikes :LOL:

It's a Mavic XM117 wheelset. Note that the XM117 is stronger/better than the XC117. The bearings in both hubs are smooth. Braking surfaces are in good condition - these wheels have hardly been used. They are suitable for rim or disc brakes, as the rims have a braking surface and both hubs have a standard 6-bolt disc fixing. Both wheels are true and round. Both have rim tape. They are built with black spokes and silver nipples.

* Front hub: Specialized Stout
* Rear hub: Shimano M475

Special Retrobike price (less than the bay) of £60 delivered. I'm on holiday at the moment so the earliest I can ship the beauties is Monday the 2nd of August, just so you know.

Dibs here first followed by PM. Going on the bay tonight.

DSCF5180.JPG

MY SELLING STUFF POLICY

If I'm selling items they may well be listed on Bikeradar, Retrobike and Ebay simultaneously. For this reason I always ask for dibs in the sale thread, followed by PM. In the unlikely event of two people on different forums wanting the same item at the same time, I'll go by whoever took dibs first. I don't hold items.

When items are on Ebay they will often be listed with a buy-it-now price. This will almost always be more than the asking price on forums because Ebay fees are so high. So, you'll get a better deal on the forum! However, I'll need a non-refundable deposit (or the full amount if I'm shipping) via Paypal gift if you want me to end the Ebay listing. This is just so I don't get stung for more Ebay fees if a buyer changes their mind! Finally, if someone takes an Ebay BIN while we're in negotiations then I'm afraid I have to honour that, as Ebay auctions are legally binding. While this might seem like I'm favouring the Ebay system, I will generally list stuff for sale on forums a couple of days before it hits Ebay, so forum types have a chance to get in first.

Happy buying :)

You, sir, are a weight weenie and should be ashamed :LOL:

Using the finest measurement tools I have available (kitchen scales), without skewers/cassette, they come in at: front 900g dead, rear 1110g.

Back