Modern day splatter paint bars, seat, stem and......

Chris D

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My son made his own version of the cool early '90's Kona paint jobs. Yes.....he painted his bedroom with my lovely burnt orange '94 Cindercone present (which to be honest I had given too him). Most of it including the frame sustained a 'new' finish!

I have since been given back what was a carefully cared for bike. Paint, rust and scratches all included free ;-)

Charge Spoon saddle with added paint splashes. Also the covering is missing in a couple of places ie on the nose and one rear corner. May be good for something. £7.00 posted. SOLD

Bontrager flat bars. 58.5cm wide. 25.4mm clamp. Again splashed with paint. Also the odd mark though most are from grips and the clamp. Otherwise solid I did consider wether to get these powder coated. Due to the length postage is more expensive so £8 posted.

Single speed chain tensioner. I think it is more scratched than splattered. Slight corrosion on bolt. The original jockey wheel fell off many moons ago therefore I replaced it with a Shimano one from an LX rear mech. £7 posted.

FSA stem. 90mm. 170 grams. 6 degree rise. 25.4mm clamp. Odd marks especially on those bits that will be hidden once fitted ie covered by top cap. All bolts are rusty. And possible paint splatters though difficult to tell. £7 posted.

Promax V Brake levers. Good condition. They will come with cables (still attached) and the noodles which are a bit rusty. £10 posted. Some scratches and gouges.

Tektro V Brakes. Very good condition though the 'arms' that the noodles go through are beginning to show a slight bit of rust. Complete with bolts (not pictured). £10 posted.

16 tooth single speed sprocket. £4 posted.

LX crank with pedal I can't remove. Normal marks. Might be good as a spare and you get a free pedal ;) Oh......I just found the other matching pedal. Though I am not sure how or if they still function you can have the crank/pedal plus the matching one for postage costs which I should imagine will be £3.00

I also have 4x inner tubes. Supposedly GAEX ultralight but that is not what they are marked as. And do not feel particularly light. 26x1.95-2.125 Presta valve but only 25mm which is why I can not use them. If you want them I will throw them into other parcels as long as it does not move them into the next weight/postage category.

I am willing to listen to offers. Postage can also be combined. I have a couple of other for sale posts. Paypal please. And if you are not satisfied for some reason I will give a full refund on return of item.

Thank you.

Chris

Re: Re:

Chris D":17yqg9bo said:
Any offers?

Cheeky fiver for the charge saddle? Obviously send it via the cheapest method possible (in no hurry). Just interested in seeing if I can recover one of these.....

Re: Re:

sherlylock":2taw0amb said:
Chris D":2taw0amb said:
Any offers?

Cheeky fiver for the charge saddle? Obviously send it via the cheapest method possible (in no hurry). Just interested in seeing if I can recover one of these.....

That is cheeky. Cheapest post is £4. I suppose you want me too throw in the inertubes to sweeten the deal ;)

PayPal me the money in the next 15 minutes with your address and you can have it.

Back