Modern but Special ControlTech Carbon Frame 18"

Disc and Canti, not sure what year they are, maybe 2007 or 2008?

as far as I'm aware if your bike is designed for 100mm forks then you need the 440mm version, but this frame was designed for 80mm forks.

Quite an old frame (97 Ibis Alibi), so 80mm makes sense. I've been using Project2s and it handles lovely so I've just measured them!

Couple of questions if you don't mind:

1. If you were prepared to sell the bike complete, what would you be looking at roughly?

2. Are the Controltech frame decals applied on top of the lacquer or under it?

Looking to build up my stable again and that frame has me dribbling and remembering my beautiful times spent with a Formula 1 many years ago......

Cheers,

Nick :)

Nick

Yes, the decals are all under the laquer.

Well I've done a rough estimate to how much everything should sell for and I was hoping of a figure towards 750 - 900. Ideally wanted to keep the rear mech and shifters becuase I could use them on the Epic build.

Funny how everything adds up? It the wehells that are going to prove expensive: Extralite Hubs, Aerolite spokes and Stans rims cost me £350, so would be great to get that back.

Anyway, will let everyone know the situation soon.

If your frame sells, I would be interested in the following, pending price(s), falling in line behind anyone with dibs:

FORKS Pace RC31 Forks
SADDLE Flite Carbonio
BRAKES Extralite V Brakes
LEVERS Extralite Brake Levers
CRANKSET FSA Carbon

All PMs and posts noted guys, got a few people interested in whole bike and frame only so will get info back to all asap. Soooo glad its might be staying in group..... :D

Back