Wanted Modern 170mm cranks

Madmax1993

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I've got a pair of 175mm Hope Tech cranks on my Orange Stage Five but I'm just not getting on with the length of them and the resulting pedal strikes. Does anyone have any similar cranks (not necessarily Hope, but has to be a bit tasty, I'm a tart that way) in a 170mm length to sell me or swap for my cranks?

IMG-20201012-WA0007.jpeg

Last edited:
I run 165mm cranks on my Orange Alpine A160 … no probs with length / strikes etc. think there might have been some for sale on here recently…

Hi.

I've got this if you're interested:

Shimano Deore 3 x 10 speed chain set (170mm crank arm length).
48 -36 -26. HGX chain set; 10 speed.

In pristine condition. Done less than 50 miles; it was on a new test bike.

This is the graphite grey limited edition version not and not the silver one despite how the photos may appear.

Comes complete with the corresponding mileage Shimano Hollow tech II BB.

Due to the shape/size, this is not going to be cheap to post !

£90 incl P & P.

I'm not offering collection as I'm in sunny Gloucestershire, but if you're near and willing to collect, I'm more than happy to deduct the postage.

Attachments

• Deore 1.jpg
    Deore 1.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Deore 2.jpg
    Deore 2.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 0
Hi.

I've got this if you're interested:

Shimano Deore 3 x 10 speed chain set (170mm crank arm length).
48 -36 -26. HGX chain set; 10 speed.

In pristine condition. Done less than 50 miles; it was on a new test bike.

This is the graphite grey limited edition version not and not the silver one despite how the photos may appear.

Comes complete with the corresponding mileage Shimano Hollow tech II BB.

Due to the shape/size, this is not going to be cheap to post !

£90 incl P & P.

I'm not offering collection as I'm in sunny Gloucestershire, but if you're near and willing to collect, I'm more than happy to deduct the postage.
Thanks for the offer, but I would just be stripping the lovely condition chainrings to fit a narrow wide, and it doesn't match the colour of the build.

Sram XX1 in 170mm any good to you?
This could be an option. Do you have pictures and a price? I don't suppose you have a BSA threaded BB to go with it do you? The one I have with my hope 30mm axle is possibly on its way out.

I can sort some pics - and I think I have a BSA threaded GXP BB to go with it.
It has the SRAM spider - but you might not need that - depends on your ring - oooh errr missus :)

PM me your mobile number and I'll ping the pics straight over.

I can sort some pics - and I think I have a BSA threaded GXP BB to go with it.
It has the SRAM spider - but you might not need that - depends on your ring - oooh errr missus :)

PM me your mobile number and I'll ping the pics straight over.
I've got a 104 spider on my current hope set up. I don't currently have any direct mount chainrings. Is that what the SRAM spider does?

Back