MM12

Status
Not open for further replies.
feetabix":aqj4xr9d said:
right...time to get organised....me and my better half will camp, i guess this option is part of the entry fee.....can a non combatant (my sister and her hubby) camp too?.....is that a free and just turn up job, or do they have to book?.....does anyone know?.... :D

Its all free for you and family & friends :D

Rob Atkin":21urc4le said:
I'd love to do this but am very worried about my fitness level - I don't want to be so slow people point and laugh.

Just go along for the craic if you don't think you'll be up to riding; I f*cked my knee last year and couldn't ride :oops: but still thoroughly enjoyed myself :D due to the fantastic atmosphere of the event and the welcoming hospitality of the Retrobike massif :cool:

fam21.gif
sport08.gif
fam21.gif

camping

daj":20mqha04 said:
feetabix":20mqha04 said:
right...time to get organised....me and my better half will camp, i guess this option is part of the entry fee.....can a non combatant (my sister and her hubby) camp too?.....is that a free and just turn up job, or do they have to book?.....does anyone know?.... :D

camping , are you to crazy ? where is the nearest hotel ?

Gravy Monster":1ey9e64i said:
daj":1ey9e64i said:
Gravy Monster":1ey9e64i said:
Looks as if we won't be smelling as nice as previous years :?

http://www.osmountainmayhem.co.uk/

That will disappoint the mrs its normally her mission to get a years supply over the weekend!! :LOL:

Yes I'm down to my last bottle already :( :LOL:

HoPe they keep the showers as they were too !

Not this year there is no shower gel !

Re: camping

matthew71":ttf48vp3 said:
daj":ttf48vp3 said:
feetabix":ttf48vp3 said:

camping , are you to crazy ? where is the nearest hotel ?

You gotta camp, thats what its all about ;)

We_are_Stevo":2a0iiffa said:
Rob Atkin":2a0iiffa said:
I'd love to do this but am very worried about my fitness level - I don't want to be so slow people point and laugh.

Just go along for the craic if you don't think you'll be up to riding; I f*cked my knee last year and couldn't ride :oops: but still thoroughly enjoyed myself :D due to the fantastic atmosphere of the event and the welcoming hospitality of the Retrobike massif :cool:

fam21.gif
sport08.gif
fam21.gif

Rob, you'll be fine mate ;)

If i can have a go so can you :LOL:

If not then just come along for a great weekend like i did last year........Beer,BBQ,heckling,giant Jenga etc :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back