RAFFLE FUNDRAISER - Genesis frame, Superstars Wheels, 10sp d

overconfident

Dirt Disciple
So, this is taking much more time and effort than I expected…

I have three things that I’m offering up for raffle to support the refugee crisis

- A genesis frame: 15 tickets available, 5 sold so far
- A wheelset: 12 tickets available, 4 sold so far
- Shimano Zee 10sp set up: 12 tickets available, 6 sold so far

Tickets are £5 each. Just donate straight to one of the links below and drop me an email to say which item you’d like a ticket for.

So for a donation of £5 you could pick up a nice bit of kit!

And I’ll cover the postage costs too :)

---
Genesis Altitude 00 Frame
So first up is my old hardtail frame. This is in good condition for it’s age and I only replaced it as it was a little too small for me (at 5’ 9 1/2”) to ride XC on. It worked great to play on for short blasts and rode nicely.

It’s a 16” frame for 26” wheels and 1 ⅛” headset. Comes with a Cane Creek S2 headset, and possibly a seat clamp too if I can find it. Geometry here.

pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4

---
Superstar 26” Wheelset
Nice wheelset that I bought a few months ago, but I never got around to using them and no longer need them. All details and pictures in the original sellers ad here.

---
Zee 10 Speed Set-up
Zee clutch mech and shifter, 10sp shimano cassette and chain (can’t remember the model right now) and 32t superstar narrow-wide chainring. All in excellent condition with very little wear. Pic of the rear set up below and I can do other pics if needed.
Zee pic

---
Tickets...
Donations of £5 per ticket to one of these charities please’. Of course, feel free to donate more than a £5er if you wish ;-)
http://www.oxfam.org.uk/what-we-do/emer ... ria-crisis
http://www.unicef.org.uk/landing-pages/donate-syria/

Alternatively, I’d also take donations of useful things. There is a group quite local to me - We Are Wakefield - that are doing a trip to Calais and they would like:
- Sleeping bags
- tents
- or decent quality walking boots

If anyone would like to post one of those items to them then drop me an email for more info

Please email me if you have any questions about anything!

Be careful if using Paypal for your raffle.I raffled some bits last year for a disability charity and Paypal suspended my account.They are very serious about running raffles and the like be they for charity or self gain(its in their t@c s).I had to produce a letter/receipts from the charity in question to have my account reactivated.Im not sure how they twig it but they automatically can pick up consistent similar value transactions-ie a lot of £5 transactions to an account.Best of luck with it.

Re:

Thanks for the advice, but I'm actually just asking people to donate straight to the Oxfam or UNICEF pages so won't take any money into my paypal account.

I'm assuming people can all be trusted in a situation like this :)

Re:

I'd be up for the wheels and 10 speed stuff. How do we prove we have contributed? Presumably they send you and email?

Cheers,
Andrew

YGM Andrew

As for proving you've contributed, you can pop over a screenshot of the donation page to me if you like, but I'm assuming no one is going to try to scam me with this so no worries if that's a hassle :)

not yet - waiting to sell 7 more tickets for those before I'll pick the winner

Drop me a message or something if you want to go into the draw :)

Back