MM12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it's still a way off but i am already really looking forward to this! planning which bikes to bring/ride etc, scouring ebay for useful camping bits aswel :D :D

I made it 66 registered riders from Retrobike. We're going to need a big camping area for riders + partners + kids + visitors + pets . How about having a word in Pats' ear about reserving us a patch?

i wondered that but i got the impression from previous events it was a case of first come first served regarding pitching your wagon. i should be there on wednesday about 5pm if all goes well so that should be early enough for a pond side pitch, also, the green rabbit has a retrobike banner he said i could pick up from the leith hill ride and i have some boundary tape i can nick from work so i'll do my best to tape an area off as i think i will likely be the first of us there.

If they have another cross-over like last year that was an ideal spot. You get twice as much action per lap. Don't want to be too far from the arena / bogs / showers / bike wash. Will wait and see what the course map looks like nearer the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back