Mixte for 5' 2" girl.

Re:

Yes it was powder coated. There's a place near me in Newcastle called BettaBlast that do a cracking job.

The rest has all been done with parts I had knocking about or got on ebay.

Would take £150 for it plus the postage.

Re:

Hi Sswiss, I've got a 19" Dawes "Lady Galaxy" for sale at the moment. All original, scruffy but sound and could maybe do with new tyres, but I've given it new bar tape, cables and a service and it's very rideable. After around £85. More pics in the "Road bikes for sale" forum at viewtopic.php?f=47&t=393659
hvb8yv.jpg

Re: Re:

Johnny Ragwort":1wci8efd said:
Hi Sswiss, I've got a 19" Dawes "Lady Galaxy" for sale at the moment. All original, scruffy but sound and could maybe do with new tyres, but I've given it new bar tape, cables and a service and it's very rideable. After around £85.
Thanks Johnny Ragwort - I run it past her, I think she is after the classic twin tube mixte - but size wise this would be better.

Re:

Small Bump for this.

Still looking.

Thanks to those who have posted, would have gone for Johnny Ragworts Dawes, but I think he managed to move it on through t'Bay.

I came across this at the bike recycle centre I volunteer at its 52cm so not sure if its the right size. I can find a good set of wheels to go on it and sort out any parts needed, all monies would go to Rebike Carlisle not for profit organisation. If you're interested I will sort out a price for you.

Attachments

• peugeot mixie.jpg
    peugeot mixie.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 245
Re:

Have a Raleigh in Norwich I responded to you on the CTC forum 26 inch wheels was used by my wife who's 5, 1. In nice order pm and I'll email some pictures over.

Back