missing benefit records

and the best part of it all , they didn`t need all the information that was included

it was too complicated and too much work to only include relevant info , so sent the lot

Am I the only person here who is wondering why they didn't just e-mail it in the first place?

I'm right in saying that it was only data that was being posted? Surely the Govt must have the means to transfer large amounts of data electronically between departments? I mean, if they can't manage that... Well, it makes you wonder.

amt27":rfln2ckw said:
okay it was pretty stupid and insecure to send the entire database on a CD in the post.....but am I wrong in thinking this just shows the incompetence of the postal delivery service in the UK (public or private).

millions of items of post going missing each year causing grief and annoyance (not to mention cost in time and money) to many business and public users of these services, surely it is time for it to be nolonger a fact of life that items going missing in the post,

why isn't the chief exec of TNT being grilled by Paxman about his ineffecient incompetent service that he provided to the taxpayer,
Spot on. The private mail is no better than the snail mail :twisted:

just a little update on this , recieved a letter from them yesterday , confirming our details were on the list :evil:

also confirmed anyone with financial loss were covered :roll:

oh well thats one consolation , tossers !!!

Back