Wanted Milremo? Anyone on here still doing the 1950’s?

fiveSixteenths

Senior Retro Guru
Well, was sort-of hoping that Tout Milremo might be slightly easier (ha ha!) than Mavic (having done that) and having bought a stem, a frame pump and NOS cables, am after;
  • a seat post, 26.4mm likely, need to check once I have the frame for all this
  • drops
  • saddle
  • possibly a hub set (depending on how brave I’m feeling about building a wheelset. But likely will be s/s so less dishTerrify
  • calipers (although can’t work out on Velobase if they’re a thing?)
  • likewise levers?
All help welcome.

Well, was sort-of hoping that Tout Milremo might be slightly easier (ha ha!) than Mavic (having done that) and having bought a stem, a frame pump and NOS cables, am after;
  • a seat post, 26.4mm likely, need to check once I have the frame for all this
  • drops
  • saddle
  • possibly a hub set (depending on how brave I’m feeling about building a wheelset. But likely will be s/s so less dishTerrify
  • calipers (although can’t work out on Velobase if they’re a thing?)
  • likewise levers?
All help welcome.
Hi I've got a set of wheels which are Milremo alloy hubs and rims( 27 x 1 1/4) In really nice condition off a Freddie H Grubb. I could be persuaded to part with them for a stash of cash?

Hi I've got a set of wheels which are Milremo alloy hubs and rims( 27 x 1 1/4) In really nice condition off a Freddie H Grubb. I could be persuaded to part with them for a stash of cash?

OP clearly has first refusal, but how big is the ”stash” being considered - happy to switch to “conversations” rather than cluttering the thread.

Am slightly nervous of the sum you might have in mind, as a stash is rather an tricky figure to quantify :)

Oops, sorry, some weird sh*t going on there.
That sounds good, but could I trouble you for a couple more pictures - a side view and the rails / underside?

Back