mice

tintin40":25x3t5ui said:
mice are vermin and spread disease so should die.

all for controlling mice population, culling where needed etc, but to gain pleasure from killing a solitary mouse says a lot about a person im my opinion.

I used to have mice in a bedsit i lived in once, i quite liked their company! Just used to keep my food on a high shelf.. If you want cruelty, my old man actually bought a squirrel trap and gets a buzz out of drowning them in the water butt.. (He used to get peed off when me or my mam let the poor beggars out - they didn't ask to be born!) Live and let live! ;)

I only thought of it just now, but actually, the cruel bit wasn't killing it, it was putting it in a jam jar for a couple of hours.
They have a gestation period of 20 days and a litter of 10-12 young, who are ready to breed at 50 days. If you don't deal with them, they do all sorts of damage.

chris667":3pcf82d3 said:
I only thought of it just now, but actually, the cruel bit wasn't killing it, it was putting it in a jam jar for a couple of hours.
They have a gestation period of 20 days and a litter of 10-12 young, who are ready to breed at 50 days. If you don't deal with them, they do all sorts of damage.

we should give them a one baby policy, like china.

I ran a Hifi shop in Lincoln road, Peterborough - very old building which had a healthy population of mice.

I didnt help by feeding them M&Ms at lunch time.

Cute little barstudes

legrandefromage":17ja1nu4 said:
I ran a Hifi shop in Lincoln road, Peterborough - very old building which had a healthy population of mice.

I didnt help by feeding them M&Ms at lunch time.

Cute little barstudes

:shock: nasty you. giving them tooth decay :LOL: :LOL:

Back