mice

We had 2 cats, young one Ghost has 3 legs and could still bring in wood pigeons a couple of years back.

Old one Darkness (now deceased) used to bring in adult rabbit to play with in the living room, I've been called home 2 or 3 times for that.

The worst one was coming home to the rear end ( a full half including intestines ) on the kitchen floor.

They didn't get their names for being pussys.

That's why i don't like cats, i shoot at any that come into my garden, well, not at them, but towards them, as all they do is kill things, poo in the garden and look smug :roll: (there are loads of ferrel cats near me though!)
They aren't very loyal things to be honest, they will change homes if they find a better one, selfish in a way, kinda a reflection of humans i suppose :?
Saying that, we did have one cat years ago and he was called beefcake, he was a BIG cat, not fat, just big, it would chase away small dogs, the daddy of cats, but in the house he was the calmest thing, and he never killed anything, just scared them pooless!

Take it for a bike ride and release it in the woods somewhere

As to killing ,thats about the cruellest thing ive heard on here yet. :shock:
Im completely against that and if thats becomes your solution.forget dealing with me

dyna-ti":3gnpdy9p said:

Im completely against that and if thats becomes your solution.forget dealing with me

Good man, someone on my side!

dyna-ti":88xqa0zc said:

Absolutely, well said!!

(He's only trying to eek a living..!)

Easy_Rider":3b56e1tn said:
You're all cruel barstewards!

As far as i'm aware there are only two species who kill for fun, humans and cats, the latter being bread by humans anyway so doesn't really count.

He has a right to life, just put it out somewhere ;)
But Poppy doesn't think it's cruel at all. :p
Mice cause a lot of damage, and although I take no pleasure in it at all (just wanted to show my dad's dog off, really), frankly you have to kill them.

If you've a problem with lots of mice then yeah maybe, but if you've managed to catch one then just let it loose some distance away, -it's not much effort..

to keep all parties happy the outcome is that the furry fekker has been relocated to the local forest, in doing so I disturbed a courting couple :oops: coitus interuptus :LOL: parked up in the layby/release site and to keep the blood lust crew happy I tortured it on the way to the release spot by playing late nite radio 1 to it :twisted:

alanf":28w9wisf said:
to keep all parties happy the outcome is that the furry fekker has been relocated to the local forest, in doing so I disturbed a courting couple :oops: coitus interuptus :LOL: parked up in the layby/release site and to keep the blood lust crew happy I tortured it on the way to the release spot by playing late nite radio 1 to it :twisted:

For the love of god, no!

Latest posts

Back