Merry Xmas guys

grumpycommuter":ntbvjrkp said:
Merry Xmas Ian!!! I see you found the free smileys site :)
and a Merry Xmas to you GC

On one Xmas pub crawl on the bikes was a good one which only had one incident!
One rider used to ride a full touring bikes with panniers on a corners of his bike.
After several drinkies and getting rather tipsy we stopped at pub which was having an
extension built and there was this massive pile of building bricks,We jumped at the idea
of ''wait lets fill his panniers with bricks''! we did just that and with my mate being rather
drunk he kep't moaning about the bike being very heavy to pedal and steer, he pulled up
at some traffic lights and he couldn't hold himself up and fell over, at that point several building
bricks fell out of his front pannier and he said ''you f*cking b*stards''! Funniest thing ever, for us anyway.

Merry Christmas to all, hope everyone has a great time - I'll be away from the forum now until January due to the festivities and family commitments. Appropriately for the time of year most of it will be spent with my parents in the very heart of "Slade country"*. ;)

I'll have my CX bike with me whilst away so there will still be riding done....I'm even pencilled in to race the Macclesfield Supercross a week tomorrow!

Best wishes,
David

*Mum actually knew 'em before they were famous, and used to do publicity material - posters etc. - for their gigs on the local club circuit. I actually once saw Dave Hill in Wolverhampton Sainsbury's years ago, but contrary to those Vic & Bob sketches no Cup-A-Soups were in evidence. ;)

Merry Christmas !

normal_t_santa.jpg

I hope you didn't make Santa's naughty list this year. If you did, hasta la vista baby.

Merry Christmas

Merry christmas guys
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a happy, prosperous and smooth trailled 2013!
Looking forward to many more miles together both virtual and real.
All the best
Jamie

Back