Merlin XLM

Just to tempt you, heres a pic of my merlin mountain before I sold it *sob* with rc 30's.

y1vapu.jpg

the handling was superb, but because the forks are quite short I found the front end too low when it was fitted with flat bars and a flat stem hence the risers.
Sold mine because it was just too big for me, would love another in the next size down if anyones selling...

Now that is nice (risking being immodest, looks very similar to mine bar the forks and purple).

Now, where can I get those forks (or similar straight bladed beauties)?

stevet1":2wu8w4c7 said:
Just to tempt you, heres a pic of my merlin mountain before I sold it *sob* with rc 30's.

y1vapu.jpg

the handling was superb, but because the forks are quite short I found the front end too low when it was fitted with flat bars and a flat stem hence the risers.
Sold mine because it was just too big for me, would love another in the next size down if anyones selling...

Hmm, did I mention I have a 17.5" Merlin Mountain? ;)

ededwards":2wu8w4c7 said:
Still got some post in the frame, not quite at the limit but lucky it's a 400 post! Check out the shadow in the photo - I'm clearly a mutant.

Quality of bike certainly inversely proportional to quality of rider. Almost seems a shame that I own it. Almost.

I had noticed your shadow! :)

Back