merlin xlm

thanks feller, you and me :roll: waiting on gear im not the fastest other merlin kinda ground to halt but may be done soon, whats another few weeks hey :D :D , want both out way ready for the manitou rebirth,, fed up with silver so dark blue shes going to be ... :shock:

well with excitement i rushed to get my parcel, open it in the car and yes one black tyre ,,,one graphite grey one,, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Re:

well managed to get one tyre on , went far better than i thought u can keep inner tubes from now on ,,,,,

Attachments

• merlin tyres.jpg
    merlin tyres.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 679
  • merlin tyres 2.jpg
    merlin tyres 2.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 679
  • merlin tyres 3.jpg
    merlin tyres 3.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 679
:LOL: Thought it went to good tyres gone down ...was bit hissing do I break bead and pour another bottle stans in !???

Nice bike, Clive Gosling was trying to get me to buy an XLM when I bought my Oreas, but I wanted the thicker wall tubes that come on an Oreas. I do prefer the look of the dropouts on the XLM tho..

Re the tyres, you need to ride them really to get the sealant to slosh around and work its way into all the gaps in the tyre and where it meets the rim. you cant really do it effectively while he bike is static.

Popped bead poured a small bottle of stans in seems to be holding up, no rim leakage or any white bleeding through tread,,,beginners mistake not enough sealant ,,,,yep Clive good feller love the bike, should have brought the independent fabrication ti from him...

Re:

Gorgeous looking bike. The lack of spokes and almost radial set up would scare the cr@p out of me though :)

Re: Re:

M-Power":22aotr2b said:
Gorgeous looking bike. The lack of spokes and almost radial set up would scare the cr@p out of me though :)
Thanks feller yes I wondered about spokes I'm sure it be ok ,,,

Well thank you mr postman,,, tyres arrived and gone on a treat, two bottles of stans is way to go seems to be staying up !!!! Not much needed now to finish ,

Back