Merckx Corsa Extra

Blue pleather! MMMmmmmm. :LOL:

I may have something in the pipeline for acceptable aesthetics but when it comes to riding I might just use flatties and Five Tens! :shock:

Lovely lovely Merckx Barry ;)
I'm glad you got it and I know your going to love the ride.
Spotted it when you got but have had some computer issues for a fortnight so couldn't post.
Enjoy it :)

Jamie

Pedal conundrum is solved.
Found these excellent condition Look PP66 pedals and they arrived today. :D

_57%201_zpsavmltua9.jpg

_57%203_zpsorvhqbc3.jpg

Now of course I'll need some shoes! If anyone has some NOS AP66 shoes in a UK 10 I'd love to hear from you. ;)

Re:

Crikey that takes me back, the red and grey ones were the first cycling shoes I ever bought!
Good pedal choice, look new.
I used to spray furniture polish one the shoe plates to stop the creaking that seemed to develop after a while

Mike

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:LOL:
Some nice stuff there Mike. The first one is from the same guy I got mine from. He had it advertised on here at the same time but no takers. :shock: Might be worth a wee pm if you are interested.

The last one looks like Panasonic colours from 1986. A La the pic up the thread of Robert Millar. I wonder if Graham is looking. ;)

Back