Merckx Corsa Extra sizing

Re:

I'm a short arse! Mine's a 55cm. I'm a European too (and a Brit). :)
I'll have to get a photo of mine.
I got my frame from LFGSS forum for less than eBay price but still not a super bargain. There's usually a couple on there, but maybe not in such a big size.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

you could build up a nice, original one for a lot less than the price of that frame alone!

:shock:

i wonder who makes those new 7 eleven frames??

Great choice of frame :cool:
I've had mine since new and every time I build something else I end up selling it because I still reach for the Merckx every time. I just this week sold my colnago master. Though that was more a financial descision.

bikenrrd wrote
I'm a short arse! Mine's a 55cm

thats not a short arse! :LOL: ........ mines a custom 48cm, now thats a short arse ;)

Jamie

I'm up near John O'Groats, but ride all over, but you've seen it plenty of times on here. Its the pearl white one, blue and red bands.

Jamie

Re:

heres a couple of older one that are at hand

from a macretro ride about 3 years back near Killin with Mr Ps on one side and Greames on the other

With the 48cm Squadra

Nice Concorde. I used to work for the Canadian distributor. If I had known then that I'd want one now...

FYI I looked into the 7-Eleven repro available near me. The company had no knowledge of the frame being available on their site (which was weird) so aside from the fact that it was overpriced, the search for an original 59 or 60 Corsa Extra will continue.

Back