MBK Tracker Max 1991 with full Campagnolo Euclid group!

Guys! I spoke to the owner; he works in a lbs and bought this from a customer.

It is a 18 inch frame. And the bike was stored for 6 years so it needs a good clean up! But the frame and the euclid group are in good condition but they need some TLC. Frame has some small marks and chain needs to be replaced. But the bike will come with a new Sachs Sedis Supersport chain from 1991, an original Campagnola ATB seatpost, a Syncros cattleprod stem and a set NOS Continetal Grand Canyon tyres from 1991.

He tried to send me some pictures but had problems with his computer! No pics yet!

That's all for now!

Let me know if you need more information or help!

Cheers,
Bart

Cheers Bart.!
Yes, I think myslf and chris will be up for it. Its too big for me, but I want the parts, andChris wants the frame. Any chance of seing if the guy will take £250 shipped, or seeing what the shipping costs will be,
Thanks for your help bart, appreciated ;)

Has the frame got bi-axial tubing? - it's top tube looks very interesting -
Looks like a great find.

elite504":3qf2s86r said:
Cheers Bart.!
Yes, I think myslf and chris will be up for it. Its too big for me, but I want the parts, andChris wants the frame. Any chance of seing if the guy will take £250 shipped, or seeing what the shipping costs will be,
Thanks for your help bart, appreciated ;)

Yes thanks a lot bart :D

18 is perfect for me .

deal is on then . :cool:

By the way.... the seller told me the Raleigh frame and Olympus group are very good........better than the MBK and euclid....

Ok guys....

250 GBP = 280 EUR. He's asking 250 EUR for the bike and shipment will be between 40-50 EUR.
I've asked him for a special box and what he can do about the price.....
I'll let you know. I'm not sure if he wants to ship it, but if you want me to pick it up and ship it to you, I'll be happy to do that ....

I'll get back to you!

Cheers,
Bart

Back