Campagnolo Euclid rear derailleur. Not a bargain, but not a crazy price either...

27motorhead

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View

As title - not a crazy eBay price based on some of the overpriced tat on there! Jockey wheels do look a little worn though. The seller must know this too as they have "mentioned" it. Cheeky! Does look like Euclid too, there can be a bit of confusion between numerous Campagnolo MTB parts. Good logo too as these can become quite faded.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Rare to see a Campag MTB derailleur correctly labelled!
Just the condition you want; all that grime keeping the price down but hiding a decent condition mech underneath (hopefully).

Last edited:
Rare to see a Campag MTB derailleur correctly labelled!
Just the condition you want; all that grime keeping the price down but hiding a decent condition mech underneath (hopefully).
Doesn't look in too bad nick. As long as it's straight! Have bought one off eBay a few years ago and it was completely bent, but seller was very apologetic and refunded most of my money after I shared pics on a bike for reference.

I'm partial to Campagnolo's light grey jockey wheels though... 😜

Love those grey jockeys! After a vain dalliance with CNC jobbies with their crap bearings, I’ve gone back to grey Campags on a couple of Icarus and Sachs Quarz mech. 😀

Back