Mavic, Hope, Middleburn, M950, X-Lite, Ringle

1bhp

Retro Guru
Hi, this is quite a punchy list at present, but thought I’d start to tick a few things off. In no rush, so happy to wait for the right price and condition…

Let me know what you’ve got:

• Wheels - Mavic ceramic’s on more modern non-disc Hope or similar hubs. Ideally coloured hubs.

Middleburn RS7 - silver, 175mm, black or coloured spider, with or without rings.

XTR m950/1 FD 31.8, bottom pull.

Titanium seatpost - 27.2/ 400mm

Titanium straight handlebars - Xlite, titec...

Yeti/ Odi/ Onza grips - clear.

Plenty more needed for various projects but that’ll do for now. I’m based in London and happy to collect… Cheers Ben

Ps. If you PM me could you leave an email so I can get in touch...

JurT":3881es5b said:
Check Nielessie his ads. He has a awesome wheelset and a Ringle zooka for sale

Thanks dude, quick search didn’t turn it up, can you send us a link....

Ta. B

1bhp":1cqtvup1 said:
Hi, this is quite a punchy list at present, but thought I’d start to tick a few things off. In no rush, so happy to wait for the right price and condition…

Let me know what you’ve got:

• Wheels - Mavic sunset 217 or 517 or CD ceramic on more modern non-disc Hope or similar hubs. Ideally coloured hubs. Good condition, but nothing too precious, they will be ridden.
    Middleburn RS7 - silver, 175mm, black or coloured spider, with or without rings.
    Ringle Zooka 1 1/8 quill stem, 0’ rise, 130+mm, black pref, similar considered.
    XTR m950 - 8spd shifters (no indicator windows) /levers, V-Brakes, F&R mechs.
    X-lite ti straight handlebars - G/VGC.
    Yeti/ Odi/ Onza grips - clear.

Plenty more needed for various projects but that’ll do for now. I’m based in London and happy to collect… Cheers Ben

Ps. If you PM me could you leave an email so I can get in touch...
A
Would you like to see some photos of m950 vbrakes / levers & m951 rear mech?

Re: Re:

Swede":g4rsxmfs said:
I have a black 1" 1/8 Zooka in my surplus link (below)

Hi mate, thanks for the PM, wouldn't let me see the content, not sure if it's a pic or something... But I checked out your surplus thread and I could only see an Ahead zooka, where I'm after the quill version... Let me know if you have anything else though.

Cheers. B

Back