Wanted Mavic Cross Max 1998 - where can I get these hub parts?

Well what do you know, my memory wasn't as good as I thought, but it could be in your favour. I seem to have a complete hub and one missing bits. The complete hub seems to be in good order so you should be able to strip it for the parts you need. I've had them a while, sat in bubble wrap. The freehub occasionally misses engaging but if you are taking it apart, I'm sure a clean, regrease and refit will probably solve it. I'm not familiar with the internals on these hubs though.

Here are a few pics. £20 posted any good?

Attachments

• PSX_20230919_235625.jpg
    PSX_20230919_235625.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 2
  • PSX_20230919_235642.jpg
    PSX_20230919_235642.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2
  • PSX_20230919_235701.jpg
    PSX_20230919_235701.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2
Well what do you know, my memory wasn't as good as I thought, but it could be in your favour. I seem to have a complete hub and one missing bits. The complete hub seems to be in good order so you should be able to strip it for the parts you need. I've had them a while, sat in bubble wrap. The freehub occasionally misses engaging but if you are taking it apart, I'm sure a clean, regrease and refit will probably solve it. I'm not familiar with the internals on these hubs though.

Here are a few pics. £20 posted any good?
Sounds perfect! My local bike shop should be able to help with the reassembly.
I'm located in Lillehammer, Norway, so p&p might be a tad more expensive.
I'll PM you to discuss details.

@ishaw it seems I don't have PM access rights because I haven't posted enough(?). My email address is available in my profile information, if ok with you then feel free to reach out to me there.

@ishaw it seems I don't have PM access rights because I haven't posted enough(?). My email address is available in my profile information, if ok with you then feel free to reach out to me there.
I'll drop you an email. Happy to ship, UK postage was £3 so whatever on top to get to you.

Back