For Sale Maverick ML 7 Shock and Mono Link - $100 CAD

* price is firm, buyer pays shipping if not local (and then etransfer or paypal payment only), and cash preferred for locals though I'll accept
e-transfer ahead of time for contactless pickup. I am in Canada's Capital region *

- original ML 7.0 rear Aluminum shock and the magnesium mono-link as removed from a Maverick frame I sold over a year ago, Coil spring
with Air Preload assist and oil damping with the damping adjuster knob on the outside lower (the 7.2 moved the adjuster to the top and
switched to a cast magnesium outer shock body).
- comes with the service manual also (7.2 manual is in the photo but I have the 7.0 pdf I can print also)
- MAY (am not positive) also fit the Klein Palomino and Seven Duo frames which licensed the Maverick rear suspension design and AFAIK
sourced their shocks thru the Maverick/Fox supply chain. In photos of the bikes the Seven appears to use the exact same shock and most Klein
Palomino photos are the same but I've also seen at least one version of the Klein showing a longer inner shaft section without have a protective
boot covering it.
- I wasn't the original owner of the bike so don't know the service history of this shock
Hi ,My name is Hans
I would like to buy your link.I can purchase the rear shock as well( if you need to do the package)
CHEERS,
Hans
Hanzmosis@gmail.com

Back