Matt Black P7

Got on and rode. Realised my forks were still soft. I asked Tim to do everything but forgot to mention to make them harder!! :oops: Phoned Tim one of the most helpful people I have met and he advised to only use the one hard spring as two would make them numb. Done this and they are now superb. Very happy. :D Until my chain started slipping. :evil: I thought it was the chain so I bought a new. Got on and rode. It was worse. :twisted: Was the middle ring. :twisted: So not been able to find a Pace ring I wanted I stuck a Middleburn on there. I was away again. :D Until maybe the next ride when me and a friend were cruising the cliff tops I went off the cliff. Well not off but the front wheel went down and this happened. :twisted:

This was very nearly the last straw. How it did not end up at the bottom of the cliff I will never know. Maybe the older age I dont know. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Attachments

• Fek.jpg
    Fek.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 318
The P7 is now well after a bit JB Weld on the seat post. Took a few more pics today which were quite cool. Me and the son out but my S4 has decided to delete them again.

The day we went to Leeds to pick the bairns frame up. He was so stoked. Of course this is not the colour he wanted though. Haha.

More to follow. Peace. :xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• My Frame.jpg
    My Frame.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 318
Back