Marzocchi Shivers DC - advice please

Absolutely awesome work.

Any idea of time frame to production ones being available? I want to place an order for Shiver seals, Z1 seals and some other parts so wondering if its worth waiting till the guards are ready.

Absolutely awesome work.

Any idea of time frame to production ones being available? I want to place an order for Shiver seals, Z1 seals and some other parts so wondering if its worth waiting till the guards are ready.
Honestly : I don't know yet, that's why I started the discussion. It is a general thing : doing a production or put the file on public for a little fee. Better do not wait. 🙏

For your other parts : I always doing some discounts if you buy some more parts. Drop me a note using PM with your wish list.

Absolutely awesome work.

I finished production of SHIVER DC guards, it is here => https://dr-zocchi.projectweb.de/produkt/marzocchi-shiver-dc-guard-protector-2002-2005/

It has been produced by vacuum casting with excellent results. Material is ABS which is both dynamic stabil and strong.
Photos are real, not photoshopped!

Attachments

• SHIVER DC Protector NG collage D.jpg
    SHIVER DC Protector NG collage D.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back