Marzocchi Discs Brake Adapters wanted - or 3D CAD Models !?!

I'd like to do it, but do not have enough detailed informations for now. I have this on my list for my Z1 / Z2 rebuilds.

There have been various builds in this adapters (FS to IS), I'd like to have the one Magura created :

It was for "Bomber Z1 und Z2 '97"
Article No. 0 720 845

May be one of you retro guys here can sell yours or borrow it to me to take dimensions, please? I'd like to do a small reproduction.

THANKS!

This was mine - chunky but it works

So finaly I got my hands on one of the maguara FS --> IS adapters which was mounted on an early Z2. I have some lots of Z2 and Z1 which needs this. I know that Magura Louise and GustavM will fit.

What about other Marzocchi Bomber Users? Is there a need for this adapter??

Attachments

• 01_Webshop.jpg
    01_Webshop.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
  • magura adapter 0720845.jpg
    magura adapter 0720845.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Magura Adapter.jpg
    Magura Adapter.jpg
    720.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Old thread, but for the ones surfing the net it might be helpfull.

This Disc Adapter Formular (FS) to IS Mount is for older Marzocchi's like Z1 & Z2 from 1996+.

I solved this problem now by doing this well known adapter as I have a box full with orange Marzocchi Z1 from the beginning and people contantly asking for it 2-3 times in a month. Not that mass seller product, but I like to fix problems. 🙏🤣

I needed some years to get a master sample, but here it is : Made out of Aluminium 7075, HQ CNC maschined, anodized. May not fit perfect to all Disc mounts, but it is a comfortable base to make your Z1 running on disc just by little changes!

==> https://dr-zocchi.projectweb.de/disc-adapter/

Attachments

• Marzocchi Disc Brake Adapter Magura 20221128 I quer800px.jpg
    Marzocchi Disc Brake Adapter Magura 20221128 I quer800px.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
Back