For Sale Marzocchi Z1 / Z2 Disc Adapter Formular (FS) to IS 1996+ ⚡✨

Dr-Zocchi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Marzocchi Z1 Disc Adapter Formular (FS) -> International Standard (IS) 1996+

Another Part I wanted to do for years as I have about 25 orange Marzocchi Z1 from the beginning having Formular (FS) Disc Mounts.
Peoples like the legendary Marzocchi Z1 and after a repaint I will sell them. For the ones who like to use Disc Adapters I like to be prepared for and every month I received 1-3 requests for it.
🔧
🤙

You probably know Marzocchi started building the orange Z1 in 1996 with Formular (FS) Standard Disc Brakes - that was the defacto Standard in that time - and later around 1999 they switched to IS.

This adapter is similiar to the well known Magura one, it will not fit to all Brake Disc Brands & Types, but with little adustments it is a perfect base & can be make easy to fit.

It's 45€ in the moment, happy to do a discount for RetroBike users as usual. 🤙

You can shop it here ==> https://dr-zocchi.projectweb.de/disc-adapter/

Weigth : about 34 gr / pcs
Surface : Silver anodized
Material : HQ Aluminium EN AW-7075 (AlZnMgCu1,5)
Standards : Formular (FS), IS, IS2000
Parts included : 1 Adapter & 2 Screws

This fits the well know Magura Gustav M Disc Brake 2004 and more.

Attachments

• Disc Adapter for Marzocchi Z1 & Z2 Formular (FS) 1080px.jpg
    Disc Adapter for Marzocchi Z1 & Z2 Formular (FS) 1080px.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 3
  • Marzocchi Z1 & Z2 Disc Adapter Forumlar (FS) 1080px.jpg
    Marzocchi Z1 & Z2 Disc Adapter Forumlar (FS) 1080px.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi, I have just bought a marzocchi z3 light and wish to run disc brakes. I believe I need one of these adapters. How much would it cost including shipping to the UK?
D5C1A12C-0368-4394-B030-5A75183BFD78.png BF3DD0D5-2040-4888-8512-D0E447B51842.png

Thanks for that.
Another fork I have is a z2 bam 1998, I see you sell blue adjuster knobs but before I order those, do you sell anything to fill the cantilever post holes if you are running discs?

Sure, I did a reproduction on this parts, because I need them a loz for my rebuilds and reveoved a lot of requests from users.
If you order that all we can do a discount or do an order on my website and I will refund you something.

Attachments

• Canti Socket Collage M6.jpg
    Canti Socket Collage M6.jpg
    807.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Another question before I place an order. Is there a hose guide for the ‘98 z2 bam ? I’d like something nicer than a cable tie if you stock anything or have any suggestions?

Are we talking about the cable hanger?

Edit : Uh, no. You talked about disc. What is a 'hose guide', something to hold the disc brake line on the fork leg?

Attachments

• Canti Hanger single (2) 1080.jpg
    Canti Hanger single (2) 1080.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back