Marzocchi brake boss query/wanted

Bob

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have this fork and would like to use a V brake...

2011-11-08_14-07-02_829.jpg

2011-11-08_14-07-52_62.jpg

It has threaded holes to fit bosses, could someone please confirm these are what i'm looking for http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=21791

And just to be cheeky, any chance anyone would like to sell me some cheaper than CRC? :oops:

thems are the ones :)
i bought myself some recently off CRC. gave up looking for a used set...... :roll:

they fit fine :)

and would that be your LTS frame them forks are on?
do those forks have the ETA system?

Excellent stuff, Having bought 3 GT's in 2 months I thought I should be strict on myself and complete them how I want them before getting any more
:oops:

Back down to the shed... I'm sure I actually have a pair of bolts in there somewhere.

And yeeees, that be my lovely shiney LTS :D

ETA? Lockout doofer? Nope not got that :(

Back down to the shed... I'm sure I actually have a pair of bolts in there somewhere.

Knickers!!! :( I do have some bolts but they be the wrong size, too short and the threads are too fat, no idea what they're for then :roll:

Bob":23qgxnp3 said:

Knickers!!! :( I do have some bolts but they be the wrong size, too short and the threads are too fat, no idea what they're for then :roll:

think you're gonna find it hard to get hold of brake studs that size!
i did look for a while, but just bit the bullet in the end......

lts

hows things, i,ve got my 1991 al mega on the kitchen table just waiting for some bits to arrive :cry: . been trashing the raven in the woods, great fun :D , going again soon, hope you get your forks sorted.

cheers drew

Latest posts

Back