Martyns Cannondale...

davecara

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Not the boe/signature frame but the headshoked bike he rode in Chainspotting and C.Stunts and D.Tricks!
Does anyone know the spec of it?
From what I can gather from pausing the vid (and a little help from Luke26Mhz) its an F series frame, Sachs grip shift, HS22 raceline D's, I *think* Sun Rims and i'm a little stumped on the rest. I'm not building a perfect replca of it but if I can get near as dammit i'll be happy
I've done a load of googling/searching and that all directs me to the signature framset

Pretty sure he ran mavic 121 rims built on red hope hubs and IRC missile tyres.
Azonic riser bar and possibly stem from memory.

I’d be interested to see the stem, I can’t find a bleedin thing to fit a 1.56” steerer other than Cannondale/Coda stuff.
I think there’s actually 3 different bikes used in that vid, 2 F series and a BOE.
Good excuse to watch it again actually…..

Well I've got a fatso, Ive got a pair of Sun Mammoth rims, might not be quite correct but i'm sure I saw them on one of his bikes bitd, time to batter the credit card i think.

I was thinking of his slightly later bikes.
My friend built an exact rep of one of his early bikes using pretty much NOS parts, see if I can find some pics and a spec list for you.

I was thinking of his slightly later bikes.
My friend built an exact rep of one of his early bikes using pretty much NOS parts, see if I can find some pics and a spec list for you.
That would be brilliant thanks. I'm thinking 96/97 era. I'm not going full rivet counter but more a faithful tribute without breaking the bank

Back