Marin Team Titanium 1995

msgibo

Retro Newbie
I am selling my Team Titanium, this was my bike from new and has been on my project list to bring it back to full glory for a long while now. Due to a move I am going to have to sell it instead.

It is a 17.5", bought and then further specced by myself in 1995.

I hand polished the frame and added the following spec.
Manitou 4 forks
x Ray gripshift
Avid brake levels
Velo Titanium saddle
Hope QR, front and rear
Onza Titanium pedals
Half snowflake rear wheel!

The rest of the bike is specced as it was from new, white industries cranks and hubs etc. Frame condition is great, seat is needing replaced or leather replaced, forks are inactive due to the elastomer deterioration. apart from that the bike is in working order for a bike of this age.

It needs to be someones project to bring it back to life.

I want see what value this bike has.

Any further pics or details required, please let me know. I am based in Aberdeenshire but can post to UK.

Cheers.

marin 1.jpeg Marin 2.jpeg Marin 3.jpeg Marin 5.jpeg Marin 6.jpeg Marin 7.jpeg Marin 8.jpeg Marin 11.jpeg Marin 13.jpeg

Last edited:
As mentioned above all sales do need a firm asking price. Ebay will be your best bet if you have no idea what to ask, as it will naturally find it's value. I can move this to the "how much is my xyz worth" section if you like?

As mentioned above all sales do need a firm asking price. Ebay will be your best bet if you have no idea what to ask, as it will naturally find it's value. I can move this to the "how much is my xyz worth" section if you like?

I am sorry, newbie etc, yes please do that for me, I will look further to try and get an idea as well. thanks

Hello Raidan73

I have created a new post in the For Sale section, with a firm price. Cant figure out how to delete this thread How much thread. can you point me in the right direction please, sorry for the hassle

Back