Sold Marin Rockstar 11/8" rigid fork, 1991, gloss black - £40

arkonline

Dirt Disciple
Original 1991 Marin Rockstar fork for sale. Original build part with cantilever roller, paint is in really good nick. £50 including postage.

s-l1603.jpeg

Not an expert, but I think any 11/8" threaded fork should fit a frame with a 11/8" headtube, assuming you have an appropriate threaded headset installed. The main thing is that the fork steerer length is long enough for the headtube on your frame, and the quill stem or quill adapter you have installed.

Pretty sure any Marin frame of that period - early-mid 90s, and possibly later - should work with any Rockstar fork.

Any Marin experts out there want to correct me?

No they are different. There is a cheap version and a better version. The more expensive ones found on teams and pine mountains etc were lighter.....750g ( if you have a 15" frame😂).

earlier ones are tange tubing....latter something else designed by marin (probably to cut costs....same with the frames).

No they are different. There is a cheap version and a better version. The more expensive ones found on teams and pine mountains etc were lighter.....750g ( if you have a 15" frame😂).

earlier ones are tange tubing....latter something else designed by marin (probably to cut costs....same with the frames).
Ahh yes ok that’s what I was looking for. Would be looking for the 750g one then

Back