Marin Pine F. R. S. NEW PICS 31/05/10 NEXT: Fit elastomers

fac51hacienda":2jiclqij said:
I will development_cycle but it's no where near to be honest. Its going to take some work to get it, that is if I can. No even sure how much these are worth in tip top condition, do you? ;)

roughly where is it then?

I doubt they are worth a huge amount to be honest, they were the lowest spec FRS model by Marin, all the others had full aluminium frames or even Titanium. Having said that, the Pine FRS probably has better longevity than the aluminium ones as they were prone to cracking rather like the original Manitou ones.

Hi development_cycle the bike is currently located in Asia and I'm in the process of getting in touch with the seller.

Yeah I was looking for an Alu or Ti FRS but my orginal one came up on eBay so I nabbed that and then I came into contact (well sort of!) with the Asian one which I may buy. If I decide not to I will give the details to you.

You're right they were the lowest spec FRS but tehy were still near the top of the range and mine is running high end component. Its a nice bike, really light and I'm looking forward to getting it near mint again. Once the suspension is sorted the next move is getting it resprayed and decals applied. :D

Update: elastomers in now and suspension is now fully working again.

Horrible MBUK stickers have now been removed.

Pink tyres gone and new MTB tyres fitted.

Next up in respray when I have some money.

:D

Back