Manitou R7 MRD Absolute - new, for V-brakes, 80 mm

fearfactoryüberalles

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

with a heavy heart I'm selling this Candy Red beauty. Sittin' in the corner, won't be used anytime soon, so here it comes!

Manitou R7 MRD Absolute, for V & disc brakes, 0 miles, taken from a new bike. Steerer is 188 mm, starnut is fitted. Weight is 1360 gr. I was told this top-notch set of forks are the last of their breed, in this version (V-brake & 80 mm travel) at least, these were top of the range.

Trying to recoup some of the outlay, so I'm asking 400 GBP posted to UK. If I'm off with the pricing, please let me know. Any questions, shoot.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/Gmx52xP

Cheers,
Endre

Hi all,

with a heavy heart I'm selling this Candy Red beauty. Sittin' in the corner, won't be used anytime soon, so here it comes!

Manitou R7 MRD Absolute, for V & disc brakes, 0 miles, taken from a new bike. Steerer is 188 mm, starnut is fitted. Weight is 1360 gr. I was told this top-notch set of forks are the last of their breed, in this version (V-brake & 80 mm travel) at least, these were top of the range.

Trying to recoup some of the outlay, so I'm asking 400 GBP posted to UK. If I'm off with the pricing, please let me know. Any questions, shoot.

Pictures:
Cheers,
Endre
Do you still have it? I know I'm 3 years late, but maybe you changed your mind then :)

Back