Mali, Not Good News

66 triumph daytona":1ky89qwc said:
technodup":1ky89qwc said:
Forget bombing these arseholes. They should be found, dragged into the nearest square and murdered slowly and painfully, one by one. And we shouldn't stop until every last one is piled up on my imaginary ISIS pyramid of death. Make them all 'martyrs' if that's what they want. They'll be dead and happy, and the rest of us normal folk can be alive and actually happy.

It's only a matter of time before they do something here or in the States. I fear it'll only be then they'll wish they hadn't. Andrew Neill said it better last night than I can, but we will f**k them eventually, one way or the other.
If only it were so simple :( .....

Indeed

Take a moment to think about that idea

If they all lived in a town, great. Flatten it! But they don't. All the time they can put out their evil message across the world, they will. What is needed firstly I believe, is some sort of regulation regarding the broadcasters (Youtube?) making their videos accessible to the World.
Surely their posts can be monitored before making them publically accessible.
Don't allow them air time to poison others

Re:

The ISPs ought to be doing a lot more, and the social media mongers like FB, Youtube and Twitter ought to be hauled over the coals if they don't step up action.

I love the Voltaire quote, possibly my favourite writer.

Just for this!

"Nous nous tournons vers l'Écosse pour trouver toutes nos idées sur la civilisation."

Most of the elements involved seem to be coming round to the conclusion the military cognicent already mooted.

Ground force.

..and I am not talking about Charlie Dimmock and her ample presentations. Though I am sure most of those scumbags would not know what to do with a proper woman.

Daesh and the rest really are the insurgent equivalents of the Chihuahua. In the presence of a real dog, they will simply wet themselves and cower under the nearest rock.

Cowardly murdering scum paedophiles.

videojetman":1506cgq2 said:
I really hope we can keep this thread civil and keep our thoughts and prayers with those affected by all the atrocities going on in this world.

I hope so to

66 triumph daytona":vtz64id4 said:
If only it were so simple :( .....
I'm not saying it's simple, I have no real objection to bombing their strongholds to smithereens but surely we need local support, and we'd get more of that if we weren't killing innocents along with the scum.

Mike Muz 67":7altiyi2 said:
If they all lived in a town, great. Flatten it! But they don't. All the time they can put out their evil message across the world, they will. What is needed firstly I believe, is some sort of regulation regarding the broadcasters (Youtube?) making their videos accessible to the World.

Nah. Imagine if every single post on this forum had to be approved before it went up. There'd have to be a team of maybe say, 20 people at any one time just to keep up with the workload. Now imagine instead of posts, it's videos that could be anywhere from thirty seconds to three hours, and they've got to watch the entire thing just in case there's a beheading slipped in somewhere. Now imagine instead of a hundred or so forum regulars it's a hundred million youtube regulars.

Fight the ocean and you will drown.

Bats":36tj0imm said:
Mike Muz 67":36tj0imm said:

Nah. Imagine if every single post on this forum had to be approved before it went up. There'd have to be a team of maybe say, 20 people at any one time just to keep up with the workload. Now imagine instead of posts, it's videos that could be anywhere from thirty seconds to three hours, and they've got to watch the entire thing just in case there's a beheading slipped in somewhere. Now imagine instead of a hundred or so forum regulars it's a hundred million youtube regulars.

Fight the ocean and you will drown.

Well we do have Moderators that can delete things on here.

What would you do?
We need to nip this in the bud, so to speak, before more people are brain-washed, and even more people are killed

Re:

Servers, computer programs etc do all the monitoring of internet traffic, audio video content, phone calls, texts.....

Not people working shifts.

And, they can do it fast, building links and 'intelligence gathering'

Mods on here ban tit pics, typing isis bomb president will cause a computer to wake up, hit record, scan this post and anything linked to it. In seconds....

Citizen Four told us.

Back