For Sale Making Room in the shed!

voodoo-kid

Devout Dirtbag
All,

with the impending purchase of a tandem to help my kid with cycling I need to make space in the shed so I'm looking to shift some bits on.

I've not been on here for an absolute age so if my pricing is way off, please let me know - I'm happy to barter to a point...

So the list is as follows:

DMR Trailstar frame. Circa 1999-2000 vintage. 15" frame I think with around a 22.5" top-tube. Not dented or bent. The black paint is in pretty good condition, as are the red decals. It has horizontal dropouts but I have DMR chain-tugs in red with a mech-hanger of the same vintage. I also have a DMR branded seat-post of the same vintage and a no-name bolt -up seat-clamp. Was told by the bloke that sold it to me it had previously belonged to a MBUK staffer (probably right as the chap was a lecturer at Bath University). All in posted price for the frame, chain tugs, seat-clamp and seatpost - £50. SOLD!

Ritchey Logic ahead-set - ball bearings. Black. - £5 posted. SOLD!

Shimano BR-CT91 cantilever brakes - brand new in their box (one end only). £10 posted.

Setlaz Downhill saddle - pretty good condition very light scuffing to rear edges. No rips or tears and rails are straight. £5 posted. SOLD

Avid Arch Rival 40 vee-brakes - pair (front & rear), springs a little rusty but all pivots move. £10 posted. SOLD!

Shimano DX rear hub - a little pitting on the races but new bearings fitted and run reasonably smoothly. I think i may have fitted a new free-hub to this a few years ago before putting it away for a rainy day but I can't be sure. 36 hole. £15 posted.

Odyssey Shark Tooth Pedals! - Black. pretty scuffed up and some of the teeth have been trimmed to tailor grip. Bearings were OK last time I checked. £5 POSTED. SOLD!

Azonic Riser bar - Red. 2" rise (I think). Uncut. Great condition but faded so more pink than red these days. I'm not 100% sure I want to part with these though. £10 posted due to the awkward size. SOLD!

Marin / Whyte rear suspension bearing kit that replaces the shock mounting hardware for Whyte 46 and the Marin Attack Trail/Wolf Ridge. £5 posted.

Silver DCD - Well worn roller - £5 posted. SOLD

FSA Pig Pro DH 1 1/8 headset. tidy. £10 posted.

I may have a few other bits to add once I've had a rummage at the weekend... and once I've decided what to do with the Pashley 26MHz (cracked braise on the seat-tube to top-tube junction I think). I have decided to split the PASHLEY! Bike split! Frame, fork, headset and seatpost SOLD for £150. Middleburns with red bash SOLD for £40

Ging chain tensioner in red - good condition - £5. SOLD!

Please PM me if interested. I have had issues with PMs in the past though so please bear with me... PMs working OK.

Cheers, and take it easy,

Mark

Last edited:
Crikey, it's been busy on here!

Sorry Tc, the Trailstar has sold.
I'll try to remember to put up some pictures tomorrow....

Cheers,

Mark

Back