Magura HS33 2007? Julie? 90 degrees options.

Spankyfart

Marin Fan
I'm, looking for an option to angle the start of the cable from the lever right away.
There are adapters 40degr and 90degr for the new '15 '16 etc Magura's (MT? version?) so I bought these for my g/f's bike.
She has the 2016 HS22 ones.

40° Tube Adapter.png
What would be an option to do something like that on my levers, I looked but couldn't find a solution that works ootb unfortunately.

They are for these.

eisbar.jpg

Yeah I have seen several of these solutions but none are clear on if it will work on these older brakes.
I'll try to contact some sellers and just ask them outright.
Was hoping someone on RB already had a plug and play solution.

Thanks, I'll email the Ebay guy, he has a legit shop in the UK and even though I'm not, the less money Ebay gets the better.
Also in need for a superiour bleed kit, the one I have now is cheap flimsy and a horror to work with.

I'd like the syringe to be able to dangle the slave cylinder part from my hand with the tube still connected (and stay connected)
The stuff I have now comes apart when your looking at it strange.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back