MacRetro Trading Post

There was an Explosif on Glasgow gumtree the other day. F*****ing sickingly I missed it and it was southside too. Cooks cranks and some other bits. £150 :cry:

And it was a medium too :(

That was the humour bit. Nice to see you gents are on the ball.

I only ever find nice bikes in my price range that are mediums :)

Are you guys needing any bits ?.

Reason for ask is im selling off 90% of the parts I hold. I want to be left with 2 bikes only(The Claud and the Ti) and nothing else bar some spare pads.

Problem is I effectively cannot walk. Tentinitis is too bad on the right side that I can get 30m then the left side cramps up and I can only stop or keep going limping in pain. My brain unfortunately always makes me keep going.
6 months waiting for physio went from bad to critical so its a pushed appointment with the leg doctor :(
A 5 minute brisk jaunt to the postoffice now will take 20 mins, and ill need to stop to let the pain subside before continuing.

As such and although I can ride easier, seemingly without as much pressure on the tendon, its pointless continuing building a collection i cannot use. I even let the general public win that dark green Hope hub Ive waited for for so long. Watched it end and that is that.

The stuff the Hope engineer Trevor gave me(sold me I should say :) ) along with the new rear and cable brake set up, Im thinking of donating back to Hope. I'd feel bad about building or using what is likely the only new 1st gen hub/brake left out there, and I wouldnt feel right about handing them to someone else to do what I wouldnt.
Had a strong interest in the red wheels till the buyer told me he was intending to use rim brakes and that was the end of that :LOL: withdrawn, go get some cheap red rims. A bit eccentric I know, but .....

But plenty of other bits. Old new etc. Brakes, a few hub pairs to list. bars, forks and the on one either whole or split.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/fraag0141/m.h ... pg=&_from=

I'll be listing all but the Trevor stuff etc, pricing negotiable as ever. Anything there can be removed from sale bids or no bids.(unless its one of you lot bidding.)

Example - This is all new. A couple of bits to sort out, and a couple of spacers needed from Hope, but pretty much ready to go at that.

Some other hub pairs like bulbs, to have a short axle added for another No2 caliper, all in good nick and I think that No2 caliper is actually nos :? But its all along this type of vein

Attachments

• DSCF2244 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF2244 (Custom).JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 366
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Aye Craig :cool: and you helped me out greatly with that Claud. So I'd have no problem with knocking off a quid. Maybe even £1.50 :shock:

Back