MacRetro Trading Post

Re: Re:

RobMac":3u7pb3mm said:
Jamie what age group is this designed for?

You wouldn't fit and regardless of your health none of us are going to cart you round a ride!

Caleb has used it from about 2 years up to now which is 6. The specs are online but from memory the weight is about 25kgs, he is only about 17 or so and he has just grown a bit tall for it as the feet holder limit this. But I would say from 2 or so up to about 5 or 6 years.

Jamie

Hi Jimo
That's a pretty good price really as the xtracycle stuff on the back, if bought individually would be about £500 easily. The new version with bags and the padded seat is about £800 - £1000 before you put it on a bike. The black bags on the side are about£170.
So if this is what someone is after it is good value, still expensive mind you. They don't come up very often and so prices are usually higher than this. That's why I know I got a good deal with my Dummy and especially having both the normal fork and the fat front end, along with all the extras it was still well cheaper than buying an extracycle rear end kit to put on my Trucker. We wanted one for a couple of years and I do think due to the cost/investment you do have to give it a serious and objective evaluation as while this one is pretty reasonable, they are generally very expensive so you have to have a use and a desire for one.
The new Fat Dummy due in April has already taken a crazy amount of orders and I don't know whether this is just due to the fat bike boom of late but at a pound or so change from £3000 for a bike and £1600 for a frame! that's a crazy amount of cash for something I believe and from my experience is an off road machine as I think the extra weight and the 5 inch tyres are going to be hard work for tarmac touring of any note.
This above is well worth it to see if that's the sort of thing you want to go for, it's a bit of money but you would always get it back if it wasn't what someone wanted as I have seen the xtracyle kit along go for well over £400 and it's also a very nice Rockhopper :)

Jamie

Re:

I'm selling my 2016 Boardman FS Team, Medium frame.
It's had a few upgrades from the standard spec, such as the Reverb dropper post etc.

There's an ad in the 1998---> For Sale section with more details.

Re: Re:

clubby":3cy3sr5m said:
Something new coming?

No.
Well...
Not just yet.
But something new will come along later this year.
Just clearing out.
The "old" stuff continues to arrive in the man-cave though :facepalm:

Back