MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

Yo folks, sold the surly frame but got bits from it going a begging, including Thompson stem, middle burn duo cranks xt Alex rim 29er wheels and some R shox 29er forks if anybody is interested before eBay becons.

Re:

This maybe one for velomaniac, it's rather large!

Limited space so have to get rid of this, Hooger Booger Comp LX, apparently a 23" frame :shock: some decent bits on it, period XT shifters/brakes, the rest is LX, has some useable Smoke Lite tyres on it, and zoom finishing kit.
The usual age related chips & scratches but no major damage.
I've replaced gear cables as well.

£55 collected/ delivered, can post at cost.

PM me for more info/ pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20160829_124515.jpg
    IMG_20160829_124515.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 538
1" rigid forks -GILCHRIST down each blade Likely Sandy Gilchrist. Local says Scotland.
£5.99 BIN £6.60 postage.

Seems im not the only watcher.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351823285218? ... EBIDX%3AIT

I was tempted to pick these up just for the wall :cool: .Certainly cheap, but likely to be reynolds

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
just gauging possible interest in my Breezer lightning i bought from Mr Panda a couple of years ago.

think its a 20" large frame, usual marks etc in lovely deep red/cream colourscheme.

xt STI shifters/brakes
XT v brakes
ritchey vantage wheels
commuter tyres at the moment.
DX crank and mechs.
kore flat bars.

One of the gear cables has snapped which is good timing as its retired for the winter hibernation before next years commuting season lol By which time i hope to have a new commuter.

i bought if for £250 and was thinking possibly around the £175 mark.

pm me if any interest.

cheers.

Regretfully need to move on my recently acquired Kona.

1989 blue splatter Fire Mountain. Was advertised as an 18.5" but when measured that's to the very top of seat tube, in reality it's a 16.5" and just too small for me. Came back from 14 miles today in need of a chiropractor! Tried Sharron on it and it's too big for her, so it has to go.

Very nearly original, bar a few items. Last custodian changed shifter/brakes to Deore DX STI units, and I changed the hybrid tyres that were on, to Bonty mud X and also put on new ESI foam grips. Cable inners have also been recently replaced.

No dents or dings but some paint chips. Could easily be touched up with white paint to blend in with splatter job, but I've left it honest. Surface rust on bolts and some components to be expected after 27 years. Tear in saddle but hasn't got any larger since I've been riding it.

Spokes have a lot of surface rust but my 14.5 stone has been riding it for 3-4 months with no issue. Had planned to rebuild them if I'd been keeping it.

Asking £100 for this honest blue collar bike.

Back