MacRetro Trading Post

Re: Re:

RobMac":etanl24e said:
Will the P2's be going in the For Sale section or Ebay?

Likely hang on to them for something ,most of my spare forks except the Orange F7 are disc mounted. Plus the Orange is rear facing canti, so another nice rigid will no doubt come in handy at some point.

In the bike station a couple of fridays back and in their cabinet they had a brand new in bag manitou swinger air shock. was very very cheap,considering when they sell for 80.
Went back on Monday and it had sold.
Then i see it on ebay. Current location Broxburn

Which one of you :evil: :evil: :LOL:

You :?

How many bike stations are there ?? Yup THREE
Where are they
1 in Glasgow, 1 in Perth, 1 in Edinburgh.

Stick to yer ain side ora country or ill come over there and cherry pick Perth and Edinburgh ;)

Leave you with tourney and trek :twisted:
P

Re: Re:

RobMac":1uu10esy said:
Naw naw you've got it wrong I don't even know where the bike stations are, my guess its Big.eck who's copped them.

You should take a look Rob, must be close enough to include in a potter :) and its ,outside of ebay about the only place the older bits can be found.

Some of the donations were amazing. Especially if you like road bikes or the older exotica. Bikes ridden for 20 miles and stored for decades. Most folk dont know to sell the old thing in the shed, so it gets given to a good home.

As said, include it in a potter route, plus it gives you another destination to ride to ;)

Back