MacRetro One Ton Club

I'm not sure exactly how sensible it is resurrecting this just now :facepalm: Anyhoo I guess I will. With the Puffer at the weekend I've set myself a personnel target of 15 laps which should be over 100miles....in January...on a fat bike...singlespeed. This will also help spur me on to get the 15 done. I'm hoping not to have shot too far off the mark but we'll see, I reckon having 24hrs to do it (compared to what jack Bauer can do in 24) this should be a breeze. So hat is in the ring, it could all fail miserably at the get go. I'm actually more worried about fitting one in during February truth be told.

Good luck Kaiser, your about the only MacRetro that could pull off 100 miles off at this time of year.
Get your nutrition right though, I seem to remember you got upset guts with the mix of energy drinks/gels you were using for Puffer Lite but then your probably fitter now than you were then .

100 miles at this time of the year is a tall order, I done 89 on 2nd January and that was bad enough.

Best of luck

47p2":qzrc7472 said:
100 miles at this time of the year is a tall order, I done 89 on 2nd January and that was bad enough.

Best of luck

Not knocking your 89 cause I couldn't do it but the Strathpuffer is an off road mountainbike endurance event :shock:

A very different prospect than 100 road miles and tough going. Good Luck Kaiser

Back