MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

A 97 Erzulie, is that the one that was orange in colour? Wish I'd stumped up the cash for one of them at the time instead of the Saracen Dirtrax I bought instead.

Welcome aboard.

clubby":fzkhs1ad said:
Welcome. Keep an eye out, we're planning a ride in the far north this year, although you're always welcome further south if you don't mind the drive.
The Ken's Baltic Bawbags ride is coming up in Feb at Dunkeld. Would be great to see some new faces and old bikes.

Baltic Bawbags might a goer. My partner is in Perthshire and she got me into the biking. We sometimes ride up round Ordie - lovely up there.

velomaniac":3ss7gw5o said:
A 97 Erzulie, is that the one that was orange in colour? Wish I'd stumped up the cash for one of them at the time instead of the Saracen Dirtrax I bought instead.

Welcome aboard.

Yup - very orange! I love it, but to be honest I'm no expert. It usually wears Pace forks and flat bars for scooting to the local shop (I have a nice we track I can ride)but with the Bombers on its takes rougher stuff quite well. Better than me anyway :? Went round the Hairy Coo a while back in that set up. Bit steep for an ancient novice some of that (yeh - I am crap) but all good fun!

Attachments

• P6010028.jpg
    P6010028.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 951
  • P8240131.jpg
    P8240131.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 951
Re:

Hey guys,

I've been drifting in and out of the site for the last couple of months and suddenly thought tonight how rude of me not to introduce myself to fellow Mac riders. I've posted a pic of my stumpy. She hasn't seen much action for a while as sad to say I'm turning in to a bit of a road mamil.
The spring Epic looks a bit tasty so may be tempted to dust her down for an outing

Great Site. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 813
Welcome aboard DOSS, lovely bikes those Stumpys, but then I am biased. Be good to see you at the epic.

Back