MacRetro chat and rides thread

:LOL: :LOL:

Picture challange of next macretro meet- who can look the most heroic/hard. which should be a challange given the material we all will be working with. :LOL:

ah reckon ah look like a young Nelson here

2895693473_72c40809f9.jpg

Thats the third or forth pic I've seen this week with Gazz in a 'Catalogue man' pose. Do you harbour a secret desire to model for next years Leisure Lakes catalogue?
Clockwork looking good at least :LOL:

Si

Dr S":1dk3uf6y said:
Thats the third or forth pic I've seen this week with Gazz in a 'Catalogue man' pose. Do you harbour a secret desire to model for next years Leisure Lakes catalogue?
Clockwork looking good at least :LOL:

Si

believe it or not- I do a bit of modelling on the side- here is my latest piccie (just a pretend family BTW mine are way better looking)

celtic picture (the best one)

celtic.jpg

Rangers one (note, I am not touching any manky red white and blue stuff)

rangers.jpg

night night- sweet dreams with those loverly images in your head.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: that has made my morning, gazz are you a bigamist? And were is your rangers scarf? :LOL: :LOL:

I knew there was something odd about that boy! All that posing, the well groomed appearance (compared to the other hairy MacRetro clansmen).

A closet Rangers fan to boot aswell?

Hehe

Ah, so that's why you are the only one of us who actually enjoys getting really muddy, it's good for the complexion, and cheaper than the beauty sallon with the fancy stuff they use :LOL:

If you are all really nice to me I will show you some of my other "family" photo's I had to do to get into the business- apparently they were for an educational-type leaflet.......... at least that's what the nice man said :?

Attachments

• medium_2008_02_11_joy.jpg
    medium_2008_02_11_joy.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 155
pmsl gaz, knew I'd seen you before :)

Does it pay well? We thought about putting the kid with an agency when they were younger but never got round to it.

How is Kate Moss and Jodie Kidd now days?

Back