MacRetro chat and rides thread

clockworkgazz":3fdmp7b1 said:
Just a thought but why not sell the lot and get yourself an On-one :roll: :LOL:

wee bit feminite are they no if you no what ah mean. :p

mark could you use the cranks on the single speed? how bad is the twist?

you need to have a sale of bits too, always good to get some £££ in the old paypal.

kaiser":3pfwyblv said:
clockworkgazz":3pfwyblv said:
Just a thought but why not sell the lot and get yourself an On-one :roll: :LOL:

wee bit feminite are they no if you no what ah mean. :p

mark could you use the cranks on the single speed? how bad is the twist?

poss Kaiser but rode each bike yesterday and it was by far the most comfy- I have defo found a bike that fits me :cool: Got the mary's on to and is even better albeit the bars may snagg a few more trees now.

also will see what is happening next week Ae wise- wife will prob be still off work so if I can wangle babysitting from the out-laws I might be able to do it......hope springs eternal.

ahm only trying to prevent your downfall to moderninity :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2ibtuawt said:
the dale :cool: - representing the macretro massive so have to be on an old stead.

Good stuff, we'll mostly be on shiny bikes which will be a bit freaky, infact the other racers may be so freaked out they may stunned into forgetting why they are there and we may win :LOL:

Thought about fitting the bent cranks on the Orange but the buckle is pretty bad, E3 is going great just now, realy dont want to muck about with it too much before Dalby, how can a few loose chainring bolts cause so much grief and expence :roll:

clockworkgazz":3i0krpw4 said:
the dale :cool: - representing the macretro massive so have to be on an old stead.

I knew you wouldn't lettuce down. I've got to say I agree though :oops: I think the retro fleet has reached its max point, I'll be finishing the salsa soon and it'll be my rider. Retro steeds for meets only apart from the kara which will still be the winter bike.

Back