MacRetro chat and rides thread

One of your boys (Dyer) has been causing bother in one of our threads. Could you put a muzzle on him?

Its a long drop from the top of Thrunton Crag!

:LOL: :LOL:

SORRY NE Group, but as the British Army discovered in years past the ANZACS were tough troops but highly undisciplined. We can't control him so I'm afraid you'll have to get him in your own unique way.

His latest one is a bit offensive :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Finally got the Trek built and have test ridden it, verdict, nice :cool:

Kaiser, thanks for the advice about 1/8th pitch chain on 3/32nd pitch sprockets. No chain skip and quite quiet, so quiet in fact that I followed a fox down a bit of singletrack for about 50yards before it was aware of me :shock:

Trek frame is really stiff, as a consequence I'm now up to full 2:1 ratio, no power is lost through frame flex :D

Any body got any plans for a last meet before Dalby, even if its just Pollock. I'll try some more riding tomorrow, possibly down to Glentress.
I'm so unfit that I'm thinking last place might be a tough level of achievement at Dalby :roll:

You seemed pretty fit at drum velo don't sweat it- go on post a piccie of the trek then, don't keep us in suspenders.

clockworkgazz":1a1fqns1 said:
7.30 wed night- the castle car park ok with you- anyone else for that matter- JH?

Mid week is out for me i'm afraid :( , due to my sheichty job, start at six in the morning and finish whenever, just cant make plans :roll:

shame mate, sorry to here it- will pollock be poss next weekend, might be able to get a few hours if morv is still on the mend? You fancy it Kaiser, velo? uncle tom cobley an all.

Suppose i should be thankfull i have a job, and earning more money than when i was on nightshift, just a lot less spare time.

Pollock next weekend will be fine ;) , may bring the Manitou and try and keep it in one gear :)

Back